Our Giving Grows as We Do
As our family of resorts expands, an increasing number of employees devote their time, effort and money to helping many deserving charitable organizations.
- In Ascutney Mountain Resort in Brownsville, Vermont, they provide food items and clothing to the Food Shelf, plus participate in Toys for Tots and the American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
- Desert Club Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, collects and donates goods for Shade Tree of Southern Nevada. This organization provides shelter and services to homeless and abused women in crisis.
- Smoky Mountain Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, supports several local charities including the Forgotten Child Fund, which helps families in need and the SafeSpace shelter for victims of domestic violence.
- South Beach Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, supports Help 4 Kids by donating food, clothing, toys and school supplies for families they adopt. They also hold onsite fundraising events and co-sponsor a golf tournament for the North Myrtle Beach Humane Society, as well as support deployed military personnel through the Blue Star Mothers of Coastal Carolina by collecting items and holding a guest activity to make cards to send along with the packages.
- Sunset Cove Resort in Marco Island, Florida, holds food and toy drives during the holiday season to donate to local charitable organizations.